Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Zero.

Zero is for how many posts we have left in the challenge. We've made our way through all 26 letters and it was quite a ride for me for my first year. I have loved being a participant in the challenge. It forced me to stick to something, to make sure I met a deadline. It has been refreshing. It's been a few years since I have been in school and was accountable for any kind of "homework." I loved feeling back in the loop of thinking outside the box and having to use my brain. I realize I use my brain everyday, but using it in this sense is so very different. Even though I only wrote about random things with no real importance, it was good for me to do something.

I have loved finding other blogs and meeting people through the challenge. So thank you for reading and thank you for following me! I look forward to finding even more blogger friends in the future and doing the challenge again next year. I have enjoyed seeing all the different themes people used and all the different words everyone chose. I really want to keep blogging regularly even though the challenge in over. I hope that I don't start to slack since I won't have a specific reason to be blogging each day. I am going to try to keep my "theme" of random things that inspire me each day throughout the whole year. So thanks again for reading and following, it was great to meet all of you through the challenge!

WOO HOO!!!! We made it :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Em, I'm proud of you. I've looked forward to your posts everyday. Keep at it. Writing is like anything else, the more you practice, the easier it comes, and the better you are at it. Love, R

    ReplyDelete