Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for How did it get so late so soon?

How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss

Seriously, how did it get so late? My day just seemed to fly by in a blur! All day I kept thinking, you have to get home and do your H post, you have to go home and blog, you have to come up with something for H!!!! H? H? H? What begins with H? I couldn't think of a darn thing that started with H that I would want to write about. My mind was just a blizzard of thoughts today. However, Dr. Suess' How Did It Get So Late So Soon kept popping into my head, probably because that's exactly how I was feeling. So it's very fitting that the line I kept coming back to started with a word that began with H!!! Yay!! So enjoy by nonsense, last minute H post. It's night, but I don't feel like it was ever afternoon. Way to hit the nail on the head Dr! Isn't Dr. Seuss just awesome? I think so. I hope you do too. Goodnight.

8 comments:

  1. Dr. Seuss has an answer for everything!

    Nice to meet you, and I hope you're enjoying the Challenge!

    KarenG
    A to Z Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from A to Z - love Dr. Seuss, and I can totally relate to the whole time getting away from us thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, I feel like time is totally getting away from me with this challenge. It's very hard to keep up sometimes! Love the Dr. Seuss poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I so know this feeling and this was great. Love Dr. Seuss. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're big Dr. Seuss fans in my house. In fact, we are having a Seuss themed birthday party in a few weeks.

    New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel likek that all the time! and I love Dr. Seuss :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. The day DOES get away from you, doesn't it? I love Dr. Seuss - he's just the best when you don't know what to say. ;-) Popping in from A - Z.

    ReplyDelete