Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y....

Y.... I can't come up with anything good for y. Why oh why can't I think of anything that starts with y, that I care enough about to share with you?

The only thing that keep coming to mind is, "yada yada yada." You know... that infamous Seinfeld episode. So please just insert some yada yada yada's here and you'll have yourself a significant post! :)

And one more thing. Does it just drive you absolutely nuts when people can't get your and you're right? P.S. I know I missed one awhile ago in one of my blogs, my father so kindly pointed it out to me. I can't remember if I went back and fixed or not. Oh well.

"I hate when people don't know how to correctly use your and you're, it just really drives me crazy and yada yada yada."

3 comments:

  1. One more post! You are almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, one of my biggest pet peeves is your and you're. I always think, is it really that difficult???

    Love the yada, yada, yada episode. :D

    I'm so glad to have met you through this Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete