Life is all about learning a few lessons along the way. You get wiser as you get older. Well, not necessarily, but hopefully. Here a few lessons I have learned so far in my young life. (Hey, I'm only 24... so I have a few more lessons to learn.)
1. You really can't judge a book it's cover.
2. Life really was simple as a teenager, even though you thought everything was life or death.
3. Worrying doesn't change anything.
4. Your parents, as it just so happens, weren't stupid.
5. Don't spend money you don't have.
6. Think before you speak.
7. Laugh often & cry often, they are both vital to your well being.
8. Take time to enjoy the scenery.
9. Making mistakes is okay.
10. Admitting you're wrong, doesn't make you weak.
12. Words hurt worse than sticks and stones.
13. Acceptance doesn't come from other people, it comes from yourself.
14. You're not the most important thing in the world.
15. A beautiful outside, doesn't mean a beautiful inside.
What are some of your favorite life lessons?