Saturday, April 21, 2012

S is for Sorry for Slacking.

Sorry for slacking on the A-Z challenge. Getting into this whole thing I didn't realize that it would take as much dedication as it has. I am really enjoying myself and have learned a couple things for next year. I didn't realize how easily the days could get away from you. It is definitely a good idea to have your posts planned ahead of time or maybe even written a few days in advance. I can see how a theme works well for so many people, but I still probably won't use a theme because that's just how I am. However, I might think far enough in advance to at least have a post planned for every letter. You learn from your mistakes, isn't that what they're always saying? haha.

I hope you can all forgive me. I will be back to regular posting next week. And hopefully with some good topics. Tomorrow is Sunday, so I will have some time to catch up on everyone else's blogs and hopefully get to know a few more of the participants. Enjoy your Sunday and don't become a slacker like myself!

4 comments:

  1. your current theme is just perfect keep up the good work! besides random is a theme well to me anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate, I've had a terrible time keeping up with the challenge, even though I did it last year! For some reason this year has been a lot harder. I think you're doing a great job and I'm looking forward to your posts this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgive you. It's in my nature. But you have to promise to keep up in future. You're nearly there. The target is within your sight. Keep blogging!

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i forgive you haha--and you can do it!

    ReplyDelete